The Challenger 300 is one of the most sought after super-midsize jets in the world. An incredibly spacious cabin with a true flat floor for the highest level of comfort on long flights. A trademark of the Challenger is the ride quality. It has a superior ride in turbulent weather and its docile performance characteristics are perfect for the nervous flyer.
Bombardier Challenger Specifications
- Passengers: 8
- Range: 3,600 miles
- Payload: 3,500 lbs
- Cabin Dimensions: L 28.6’ x H 6.1’ x W 7.2’
- Baggage Capacity: 106 cubic ft.
- Cruising/Top Speed: 540 mph / 550 mph
Key Features of This Aircraft
- Largest Cabin in the Super-Mid Category
- Full Galley With a Microwave and Running Water Sink
- WiFi Internet Access
- Private Lavatory With Running Water Sink