Aircraft Management that Helps You Save
save up to $200,000 annually and skip the hassle
Malone AirCharter’s aircraft management team will give you all the benefits of your own flight department without the extra expense and time involved. Operating and maintaining your company or personal aircraft is our top priority, and we strive to uphold the highest level of service and satisfaction.
Let us save you time, effort, and money by managing all of your aviation needs. We will assist you step by step through the process of acquisition, certification, maintenance, and operation of your aircraft while offering a wide variety of value added benefits.
- Malone Air Charter Corporate Flight Department
- Part 135 Charter Leaseback
- Existing infrastructure – FAA 135 certificate #Q3SA041K. Flight center, ambitious staff, existing customers, and vendor agreements needed to operate aircraft efficiently.
- Fuel savings – Purchase fuel at our volume discount. 20%-30% less than local FBO fuel prices.
- Insurance savings – Benefit from our high time pilots and multiple aircraft coverage.
- Pilot services – ATP rated pilots with 15,000+ hours flying experience with the airlines.
- Parts savings – Purchase parts at a discounted vendor rate.
- Maintenance savings – Receive maintenance from Malone Air Charter’s certified and experienced mechanics at half the retail rate.
- New Hangar – The newest Hangar on the field with first class lounge facilities and self-fueling capabilities.
- Aircraft Brokerage – Experience team of aircraft managers and charter brokers.
- On-site Management – 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our management team is here to serve you and all of your aviation management needs.
Malone Air Charter can maximize utilization of an aircraft in one of two ways: